Competition Terms & Conditions
Win a $2,000 Holiday 2013: Competition Terms and Conditions
1. Entry is open only to adults aged 18 and over.
2. Competition commences on Monday 21 October 2013 and closes 5:00pm (AEDST) Friday 31 January 2014.
3. To enter, you must purchase a complete pair of prescription glasses or prescription sunglasses within the competition time period and hand a staff-member a $100 off voucher sent by the Promoter. One voucher equals one entry. Eligible entries are those that are received and signed by a staff-member. Photographic proof of age will be required to accept the prize.
5. Prizes are not transferable or redeemable for cash. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of the prizes and reserves the right to substitute any prize for an item of similar value.
6. All valid entries will go into a draw on Thursday 13 February 2014 at 2pm at (Suite 202, 418A Elizabeth St, Surry Hills 2010). The Prize Winner will be notified by phone on Friday 14th February 2014. No responsibility will be taken for late or lost entries.
7. The Promoter reserves the right to use the winner’s name, voice, and likeness for advertising and publicity purposes in any media in perpetuity without additional compensation. All entries become the property of The Optical Company Pty Ltd and may be used for promotional purposes.
8. By entering, entrants agree that the Promoter, their respective advertising and promotions agencies, and their respective officers, directors, and employees shall not be liable for injury, loss (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss), or damage of any kind resulting from participating in this promotion or from the acceptance or use/misuse of the prize awarded. This includes, without limitation, personal injury, death, and property damage, and claims based on publicity rights, defamation, or invasion of privacy.
9. The draw is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
10. The Promoter is The Optical Company Pty Ltd t/a Stacey and Stacey Optometrists and Prevue Eyewear.
11. NSW Permit No. LTPS/13/07083